aeternumcoin (AET) maintains this website to enhance public access to information about the initial coin offering (ICO). Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However AET accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site. This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which AET has no control and for which the AET assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional, eg lawyer, tax or financial advisor).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. AET accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of AET in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
© aeternumcoin - AET, 2018
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
Personal Data Protection
AET is committed to user privacy.
The policy on "protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions" is based on Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000.
You may browse through our website without giving any information about yourself. However, if you choose to participate in the initial coin offering of AET some personal information is required in order to comply with anti-money-laundering and anti terrorism-financing provisions (KYC).
Please note that when we collect your personal data, AET will:
- The information you provided will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
- In general, the information you provided will not be disclosed. AET will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of legal requirements and valid court orders. AET will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- As a data subject you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent;
- AET only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing.
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
When you send us a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of AET is unable to answer your question, it will forward your e-mail to another service. You will be informed, via e-mail, about which service your question has been forwarded to.
If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.